Confession, also referred to as Reconciliation and Penance, is the Sacrament in which we confess our sins to a priest, and Jesus personally forgives us through the priest.
- Confession is available each Saturday at St. Gabriel Parish from Noon to 1pm and as requested after weekday Masses.
- Communal Penance Services are scheduled with five priests on a Wednesday during Advent and Lent. Be sure to check the bulletin for specific dates.
- The Light is Still on For You is a Diocesan initiative which also takes place during Advent and Lent. Each parish in the diocese hosts confessions from 6:00-9:00pm on a designated night. The specific dates for this initiative will be announced in the bulletin.
Please view the documents below for information on receiving the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- Adult’s Guide to Confession
- Examine of Conscience – Adults and Teens
- Children’s Guide to Reconciliation