- Pick up textbook.
- Download Diocesan Guidelines www.diopitt.org
- Diocese Offices (menu top of main page)
- Religious Education (3rd column under leadership and development)
- Religious Education Curriculum
- Curriculum Guidelines
- Turn in work (in one of the suggested formats listed below) once a month at the rectory, at Monday evening CCD or through the mail slot at 5660 Cross Street.
- Study Guides from Spirit of Truth religion book or Chapter Reproducible Masters, Printable Activities from Sadlier Connect We Believe website.
- Parent designed projects, reports, artwork, field trips or service work that relates to chapter.
- End of October – Chapters 1-5
- End of November – Chapters 6-8
- End of December – Chapters 9-11
- End of January – Chapters 12-14
- End of February – Chapter 15-17
- End of March – Chapters 18-20
- End of April – Chapter 21-23
- Participate in Advent Night as well as Lenten Reconciliation
- Meet with Coordinator or an interview at end of May
*There is no homeschooling option for Second or Eighth Grade.