Mrs. Sharon Dare
Class #20 – March 19, 2018
Class #11 – December 18, 2017
Prepared for Christmas Break
Class# 9, December 4, 2017
Family Advent Night – Advent celebration and activities.
Class #7 – November 20, 2017
Topic: The Liturgical Year
- The Church Year is based on the life of Christ and the celebration of his life in the liturgy.
- There are six seasons in the Liturgical Year
- The colors of altar cloths and vestments note the season: Green = Ordinary Time, Purple = Lent and Advent, White = Christmas, Easter, and Triduum
- Advent is the first season of the Liturgical Year.
“We Believe” Book Pages: 59-63, 115-118
Assignments: Review sheets for Unit 1 Review
Class #2 – October 2, 2017
Topic: Into the Rosary
- The Rosary is the Story of Jesus’ Life
- First and Second Decades
- Prayer for People on Our Prayer page
“We Believe” Book Pages: 247-251
Assignments: Challenge – Pray to find out about your guardian angel. Is your angle a boy or a girl and what is your angle’s name?
Class #1 – September 25, 2017
- The Sacred Heart
- The Bible
- A place to Pray
“We Believe” Book Pages: None