Mr. Joe Yimin – firstname.lastname@example.org
Class #20 – March 19, 2018
Class# 13, January 22, 2018
Topic: The Fifth Commandment
- The Fifth Commandment is “Thy Shall not Kill”
- The Fifth Commandment also asks us not harm others in other ways as well
- Show respect for life
Class #11 – December 18, 2017
Prepared for Christmas Break
Class# 9, December 4, 2017
Family Advent Night – Advent celebration and activities.
Class# 8, November 27, 2017
Topic: Unit Review Game Night
- Answer Questions based on class topics
- Answer questions based on weekly word searches and X-word handouts
Pages: Reviewed Chapters 1-7, pages 11-72
Homework: Remember that Sunday is Advent Night
Class #4 – October 23, 2017
Topic: Conscience / Lost (Prodigal) Son
- Definition of conscience.
- Story of the Prodigal Son.
- Skits showing choices and listening to your conscience.
“We Believe” Book Pages: Chapter 4
Class #3 – October 16, 2017
Topic: Free Will and Sin
- Free will is a gift from God.
- Your path is not predetermined; you make your own choices.
- How much we are able to use our free will, at varying stages of life.
“We Believe” Book Pages: Chapter 3
Class #1 – September 25, 2017
Topic: Jesus is The Way, The Truth, and The Life
- The Incarnation is the truth that The Son of God became human
- The Disciples and their purpose
- The Blessed Trinity
- Jesus is our savior because he saves us from original sin
“We Believe” Book Pages: Chapter One