3rd Grade, Room 7B – Teachers, Mrs. Teresa Grande
Lesson #8 – December 3, 2018
Lesson #7 – November 19, 2018
Third Grade held their Saint Party – Students shared their Saint Reports.
Lesson #6 – November 12, 2018
Topic: The Church Begins: We learn about the early Church
- The Holy Spirit comes to the disciples
- How does the Church grow?
- The early Church
- The Acts of the Apostles
Book Pages: 43-58
- Chapter test completed in class
- Saint Project due next week
Lesson #5 – October 29, 2018
Full classes were postponed this week, so students could hold a prayer service for The Tree of Life Synagogue.
- Prayer for Peace
- Prayer for Service
- Cards for Police officers
- Introduce Saint Project
Homework: Saint Project and Service Project
Students will research the life of a Saint. Complete instructions Here
Lesson #4 – October 22, 2018
Topic: Christ will come again
- Jesus has power over life and death
- Jesus teaches us to love one another
- What ways can we show that we love others?
- How the Church began
- The Holy Spirit came to the disciples
Book Pages: 35-45
Lesson #3 – October 15, 2018
Topic: Jesus teaches us about God’s love
- Jesus died to save us.
- Jesus teaches us about His kingdom.
- Jesus tells us how much God loves us.
- Chapter 2 test
- The story of Noah
Book Pages: 27
Homework: No Homework, Made crosses of why God loves us.
Lesson #2 – October 1, 2018
Topic: Jesus Teaches us About God’s Love
- Bible – The book in which God’s word is written
- Kingdom of God – the world we make when we use God’s power
- Faith – A gift from God that helps us to believe in Him
- Crucified – Nailed to the cross to die
- Resurrection – When Jesus rose from the dead
- The story of the Mustard Seed (Luke 17:5-6)
Textbook Pages: Chapter 2
Lesson #1 – September 24, 2018
Topic: The Symbols of the Holy Trinity; Getting to know You; Gospel Reflection
Jesus shows us the we are all created and loved by God
The symbols of the Holy Trinity
Getting to Know you
St. Michael the Archangel